- Pour a little magic on proceedings with a beautifully shaped decanter and use this carafe for wine leftovers.
- Keep it chilled with a traditional-style wine cooler or ice bucket.
- Glasses are crucial to the taste of your tipple. How about these all-year-rounders and festive glasses, come Christmas?
- These glass tags will come in handy at busy Christmas parties. You can also make your own.
- Achieve the right balance with the perfect wine bottle holder.
- Finally, keep your wine treasures safe with these pretty wine stoppers.
- Wine puzzle, anyone? Might be fun for St Stephen’s Day.
Still not quite the connoisseur yet? These might come in handy before your next dinner party: learn all about tannins and pairings in these excellent tomes, and taste a few vintages in Ely Wine Bar and The Wine Buff Shop. Other good places in Dublin town: Chez Max |Olesya’s | Fallon & Byrne | Odessa and The Dublin Wine Rooms.