If you loved these Inspiring Workspaces, you’ll enjoy this logical sequel: chic storage and organisational solutions for the home…
Below are seven clever organisational solutions from the IMAGE Interiors house tours that show storage can be both practical and elegant…
1. Everything has its place in a neat desk area in this Amsterdam apartment.
2. A refitted and repurposed penthouse with personality. From wine rack to shoe rack, this is one of the most sophisticated footwear mess declutterers we’ve seen. Naturellement, a Frenchwoman came up with that.
3. This sitting room, designed by architect Paul Klug, is exemplary when it comes to storage. Visit the rest of the house here.
4. A simple but timeless custom-made bookcase in a Tribeca loft.
6. This traditional cottage in Tipperary is a lesson in colour-coded kitchen organisation, where everything matches!
7. Work with what you have. Loving the orderly aesthetic at Ballyvolane House.
Sat 17 January 2015